"I was able to attend a seminar on working with families through transitions of care presented by Valerie and it was outstanding. All of Valerie's subject matter was accurate, concise, and useful.
We think she hit the ball out of the park!"
- James Miley, President, Symphony Senior Home Care
Topics include: Dementia and Alzheimer's disease, aging transitions, wellness and aging, caregiver support, pet therapy, and end-of-life planning (Advance Care Planning and more).
Presentations available include:
- Working Well with Families through Transitions of Care
- Decision-Making with Dementia: Capacity, Choice & Advocacy
- Positive Approaches to Behaviors Related to Dementia & Alzheimer's
- Advance Care Planning: Health Care Directives & Starting Conversations